Sunday, April 17, 2011

Speak it Into existance...or write it really

So what do people think when they decide to start a blog? I mean with all of the ways of advertising your self now a days why do people need an entire page devoted to talking about their life. Well simple. Because its fun : )
But really, I was thinking about all of the things I love to do in life. I am in school for acting,I sing, I love fashion and makeup, I sew and I like to take old things and redecorate them. I want to do many things in this life and lets face it pimpin aint easy lol. So what better way to reflect, research and connect with other people than a blog? So here I am world!!! I'm making my own way!! Hope you like what I'm thrownin' down!


Alright,
First order of business is this super cool website I found while face stalking one of my friends. Its called "Off beat bride" and honestly after seeing exactly what the site was about I have to say one of my goals in life is to totally be featured here.  Every single girl in the word thinks about their wedding (in fact I have a whole section in one of my journals devoted to it) so if your looking for a way to spice up your wedding (if your currently planning one) or you just need to stop and day dream for a while please check this one out.
Actually that was my only order of business haha.
I will be back atcha with a post for tomorrow folks.

Oh! and if your wondering about the name. Im buddhist and I'm a beauty....plain and simple : )
- Kels

No comments:

Post a Comment