Sunday, April 17, 2011

Spring has Sprung

So now that spring is here in Chicago it is time to start expecting some unreliable weather. I remember when I first came to the city I knew nothing about fashion survival. In fact there were plenty of times where my feet froze or I ended up sweltering in a sweater because I just did not know how to dress for the temperature changes. The answer: lots of layering. Today I decided to brave the Chicago spring day (A high of 53 degrees) by trying out some shorts I got from forever 21 yesterday. I completed the outfit by layering some tights under, tucking in a tee and throwing on a sweater. The hat was something I took with me just because I was feeling funky. Check it out! 

Who wears short shorts??!!! Okay so they aren't that short but they make me feel extra sassy lol


With the hat


From a thrift store, best buy of my year : )


Mint green polish. A new favorite!!

No comments:

Post a Comment