Sunday, July 10, 2011

Face Mask Review

Hey so I got this face mask recipe from  NaturallyCurly.com a while back. Naturally Curly is a website for all natural people. I have been a natural girl for the last two years and honestly I am OBSESSED with this website.
Anywhoo, the recipe was simple:

Sour cream
Cocoa powder
Honey
Olive oil
a Banana

I didnt really go by exact measurements or anything. I just mixed until I thought it had a good consistency. The results.....MY FACE FELT WONDERFUL : ) There was a little bit of tingling going on while it was drying which I thought was some weird allergic reaction but after I removed it my face was shiny and smooth. I am also pleased with how cheap it all was (practically free). I had a chocolate face mask before that I bought from Eco Bella for 20$ and I was in love with it. Now that its all gone I think I will be choosing the homemade recipe over the store bought one for future spa dates.
SO, if you have a hot date and want a bit of glow, or you just need some R and R and are short 20 bucks give this one a try.
Here's the link:
http://www.naturallycurly.com/curlreading/products-ingredients/recipes-products-ingredients/the-valentine%E2%80%99s-day-chocolate-mask-recipes-for-all-chocolate-lovers-2

No comments:

Post a Comment