Sunday, July 10, 2011

Now its time to bring it back!

Okay, Ive been gone for too long. I said to myself when I first got this blog "I'm gonna do this everyday" but honestly I'm not so tech savvy so this should be interesting. Regardless I will keep posting. I may not be big now but one day  I will have some followers lol. Eitherway here are some cool websites (Some old and some new that all people should check out)

This one is called Polyvore.  It is essentially a website where you can go and design your own outfits and it is oober fun.

The second is called Offbeat Bride which offers creative alternatives for up and coming brides. Now I am not getting married and I am not a punk rocker or anything but I am a dork who devoted 5 pages of her journal to her dream bohemian hippy wedding in California....Just saying : ) Its pretty awesome.

The third is called Le coil a tumblr website for Natural girls. It is perfect hair style inspiration for all : )
And with that I say good night. By the way I am writing these last few posts from abroad. I have been in Italy for the past 5 weeks. But there will be more on that later
Enjoy : )

1 comment: